lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2012

What Did Sharon Do? (Que hizo Sharon)

Hoy,en clase de Inglès estamos trabajando la unidad 4 y nos han mandado hacer 3 ejercicios y un texto en inglès y en español:

Inglès:                                        What did Sharon do?
January 24 th: Dear Diary,today was the fivst day of my round the world trip.I went by plane.It was very exciting.I took one suitcase.It was very heavy.I had a good trip on the the plane.I'm in Morocco now¡

January 25 th: Dear Diary,today I was in Marocco.I was the mountains.I went by bus.It was beautifut.I took lots of phtos with my camera .We had tea and sand sandwiches in the market.They were delicious¡


 Español:                                 Que hizo Sharon.
24 de enero: querido diario hoy fue el primer dìa de mi viaje al rededor del mundo.Yo fui en aviòn.Fue muy emocionante.Yo lleve el pasaporte.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario