jueves, 17 de enero de 2013

Time To Write.

Hoy en inglés,nos han mandado copiar un texto con las palabras que faltan y contestar a las preguntas sobre el texto.

Dear Mark
Hi! How are you?Yesterday I went on a trip with my school.We went to Hunstanton.We visited an acuarium.We saw penguins,jellyfish and seals.
I played with some of the baby seals in the pool.Then I watched the penguins.
They swim underwater.

I liked the seals best.This is a photo of a baby seal.They have a seal hospital at the acuarium and they look after the seals when they are ill.
February is so cold.IT was freezing,but I had a great time!
See you soon!

Love,
Chris.

Preguntas:

1.When did Chris go on the school trip?
Yesterday.

2.What did he visit?
 The acuarium.

3.What did he see?
See you soon.

4.What did he play with?
This is a photo of a baby seal.

5.What did he like best?
I laked the seals best.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario